August 30, 2021
Growth & Data
About the job
We’re looking for a highly motivated Growth Hacker who wants to join an international start-up and take on the challenge of their life! Our vision is to build the world’s best company, therefore we need to build the world’s best team.
Capiter is a b2b marketplace that brings together FMCGs, Wholesalers and merchants to the same platform, enabling merchants to order their products through the e-commerce platform and receive credit on their purchases. As of today it’s serving +20k merchants and +150 FMCGs and wholesalers. The focus is to create value for merchants and improve their income.
We are a versatile team of close to 100 problem solvers who love making the impossible possible. We strive for a diverse and entrepreneurial company culture with people who are curious and want to be the best at what they do.
We are backed by top tier VC’s such as Shrooq Partners, MSA and some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Middle East.
We are looking for someone who has previously built teams and who has experience from a start-up or an international top-tier company within product & engineering ambit. You have experience from the marketplace & ecommerce business.
We're looking for someone with a Business/Engineering/Computer science background with 6-12 months’ work experience. preferably has a tech. background or experience in working with data and analysis. Requirements:
• Manage customer base and demand growth activities
• Launch digital Activation, retention and reactivation campaigns
• Handles CRM activities and tools
• Manage all demand growth operations (Creating promotions, Sending out SMSs, Launching push notifications)
• Handles communication between the growth team and other teams when it comes to customer incentives
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player with a strong, self-managing work ethic.
What you can expect from us
● Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs that will give you insights to all relevant aspects of building a company.
● Work in a flat, modern organization with no bureaucracy where trust is the most important
● Explore and learn from new cultures that are most likely very different from what you’re used to.
● Work in a fast-paced company where time between decision to action is minimal. ● The opportunity to build a b2b marketplace in retail space, a global business, meaningful network and experience.
● Salary in line with market benchmarks and stock options with potential of significant gains.