August 30, 2021
About the job
We’re looking for a highly motivated HR Admin who wants to join an international start-up and take on the challenge of their life! Our vision is to build the world’s best company, therefore we need to build the world’s best team.
Capiter is a b2b marketplace that brings together FMCGs, Wholesalers and merchants to the same platform, enabling merchants to order their products through the e-commerce platform and receive credit on their purchases. As of today it’s serving +20k merchants and +150 FMCGs and wholesalers.The focus is to create value for merchants and improve their income.
We are a versatile team of close to 100 problem solvers who love making the impossible possible. We strive for a diverse and entrepreneurial company culture with people who are curious and want to be the best at what they do.
We are backed by top tier VC’s such as Shrooq Partners, MSA and some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Middle East.
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Update internal databases.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts.
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors.
- Create regular reports.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Juggle various administrative tasks.
- Support other team members in the HR team.
A highly motivated and hands on person, who has a strong understanding of the start-up mentality, with a positive can-do attitude and self-motivation. Further the position requires analytical, structured problem-solving and communication skills.
- 0-2 Years of experience as HR Administrator or any relevant role.
- BSc in Business Administration, Management or similar field.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus.
What you can expect from us
- ● Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs that will give you insights to all relevant aspects of building a company.
- ● Work in a flat, modern organisation with no bureaucracy where trust is the most important trait
- ● Explore and learn from new cultures that are most likely very different from what you’re used to.
- ● Work in a fast-paced company where time between decision to action is minimal.
- ● The opportunity to build a b2b marketplace in retail space, a global business, meaningful network and experience.
- ● Market salary in the middle tier and stock options with potential of 25x gains..