Senior Data Analyst
August 30, 2021
Growth & Data
About the job
What you’ll do:
● Monitor and interpret trends and patterns in large datasets and identify
improvement areas for organization.
● Apply analytical models to uncover insights that help in designing and
improving metrics/ KPIs.
● Design, analyze, and improve metrics/KPIs for current business
● Conduct experiments, qualitative and quantitative analyses to validate
● Assuring data accuracy and completeness.
● You will collaborate with other data scientists, engineers, product
managers and business stakeholders across Capiter to create and
implement solutions based on scientific principles.
Who you are:
● 2-3 Years of experience.
● Must be self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work with minimum
● A creative problem-solver who is passionate about digging into
problems and devising new approaches to reach results.
● A good understanding of statistics and basics of data modelling.
● You possess proven hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating,
analyzing, visualizing and modeling of real data.
● Extensive experience with programming languages such as SQL, R,