Senior Recruitment Specialist
October 30, 2021
About the job
• Perform a full life cycle of recruitment for white collar employees.
• Perform a full recruitment process for massive blue collars employees.
• Ensure job profiles and position requirements are aligned with business objectives.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top talent – using our research tools, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
• Operating our recruitment tracking system to manage our candidate pool from posting to offering and sending feedback emails/closing the vacancy
• Manage positive relationships with candidates and Hiring Managers throughout the interview process.
• Carrying out all administrative arrangements for those attending a selection process, such as arranging tests and providing suitable arrangements for applicants with special needs
• Negotiate and present offers to selected candidates.
• Participate in Talent Acquisition meetings and in development strategy sessions to help build service line talent.
• Partner with HR Strategic Business Partners and Partners to drive consistency and workforce planning.
• Attend various recruiting career fairs, networking events, and diversity recruiting initiatives.
• Conduct Salary Surveys on different competitors to ensure that we are in a competitive position.
• Conduct job analysis for all the head office jobs and make the appropriate changes in job descriptions and specifications.
- Work Experience: 2-6 Years relevant work experience
- V.good English
- Selling & Convincing skills