Senior Talent & Organization Development Specialist/Lead
November 29, 2021
About the job
Lead Talent & Performance Management and facilitate People Business Partners across the company to execute all the processes efficiently & effectively.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Human Resource Management)
• 4-5 years of relevant HR/People experience with at least 2 years in a COE/OD role
Technical and analytical skills:
• Knowledge of HR/People Strategy & Planning
• Strong understanding of talent management, performance management, leadership competency framework, organization
design principles, and job evaluation.
• Stakeholder Management
• Execution with Excellence
• Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Project Management
• Develop organization design principles; lead and ensure proper implementation across the organization.
• Develop guidelines for Job Analysis and support People Business Partners to complete Job Analysis across the organization.
• Develop & Implement a Performance enhancement framework (PEF).
• Provide end-to-end support to People Business Partners throughout the Annual Performance Review Cycle for Setting OKRs,
Quarterly Check-Ins, Mid-Year Check-In, Performance Calibration and Year-end Performance Reviews.
• Ensure Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) are timely prepared and implemented.
• Ensure Individual Development Plans (IDPs) are prepared and diligently followed for all Hi-potentials across the organization.
• Develop a talent management suite with various tools which enable Capiter People to express themselves.
• Develop an integrated leadership competency model and align it with all other People processes.
• Develop an end-to-end process for talent reviews & succession planning.
• Provide end-to-end support and tools to People Business Partners for Talent Reviews & Succession Planning.
• Identify learning need trends by conducting an organization-wide learning needs analysis.
• Design a calendar scheduling learning events based on common learning requirements.
• Oversee all learning activities.
• Engage with consultants and relevant internal stakeholders to design external and in-house trainings for all Capiter People.
• Ensure that the learning budget is adhered to when planning learning events and is proportionally utilized on all departments.
• Design activities to reinforce Capiter’s values across all markets.