Sr. Test automation engineer
October 30, 2021
About the job
• More than or equal four year of test automation.
• Worked before in an Agile development
environment, especially SCRUM framework.
• Have experience of/participated in building a test
automation project from scratch.
• Contributed in building a test automation process/
• Good understanding of test automation phases
• Experience working with automation of APIs,
mobile, and web.
• Designing, prioritize and developing test
automation scripts, suites.
• Proficiency in programming languages such as
Java and/or JS/Python.
• Have a good problem-solving skills.
• Experienced with more than one of any test
automation tools & frameworks i.e: selenium
webdriver, cypress, appium, espresso, Apache
• Familiar to work with one or more design patterns
• Utilize performance & load testing methodologies.
• Familiarity with “BDD/TDD” agile software
development models in relation to test process.
• Familiarity with different testing frameworks, i.e:
data-driven, keyword-driven, and behavior-driven
• Have ability to plan for a test automation project
and initiate it.
• Collaborate with the development & product
teams to provide regular testing status and
automated reports with test results.
• Experienced with distributed repos (e g. Git),
Integrating with CI/CD tools and pipeline.
• Fair knowledge of clouding and cloud testing as
• Extensive experience in REST-API, and
• Experience in using SQL to query relational
• Use of logging tools and analyzing issue from
logs, like Kibana.
• Able to read and modify test script and code
• Helps troubleshooting/debugging the defects,
also helps in identifying the root-causes.
• Familiarity with any ALM. i.e Jira, TFS,..etc.
CORE PERSONAL SKILLS:
• Analytical and methodical, using evidence to
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Solid testing mentality.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, changing
environment and out of box thinker as well.
• Pro-active and having ability to start from scratch and