About the job
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Accountant who wants to join an international start-up and take on the challenge of their life! Our vision is to build the world’s best company, therefore we need to build the world’s best team.
Capiter is a b2b marketplace that brings together FMCGs, Wholesalers and merchants to the same platform, enabling merchants to order their products through the e-commerce platform and receive credit on their purchases. As of today it’s serving +20k merchants and +150 FMCGs and wholesalers.The focus is to create value for merchants and improve their income.
We are a versatile team of close to 100 problem solvers who love making the impossible possible. We strive for a diverse and entrepreneurial company culture with people who are curious and want to be the best at what they do.
We are backed by top tier VC’s such as Shrooq Partners, MSA and some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Middle East.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant, Stock Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Monitor the stock level.
- The stock valuation.
- The stock movements.
A highly motivated and hands on person, who has a strong understanding of the start-up mentality, with a positive can-do attitude and self-motivation. Further the position requires analytical, structured problem-solving and communication skills.
- 3+ Years of experience.
- Experience in FMCGs or similar fields.
What you can expect from us:
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs that will give you insights to all relevant aspects of building a company.
- Work in a flat, modern organisation with no bureaucracy where trust is the most important trait
- Explore and learn from new cultures that are most likely very different from what you’re used to.
- Work in a fast-paced company where time between decision to action is minimal.
- The opportunity to build a b2b marketplace in retail space, a global business, meaningful network and experience.
- Salary in line with market benchmarks and stock options with potential of significant gains.