Senior Data Scientist
October 30, 2021
Growth & Data
About the job
What you’ll do:
● Analyze raw data, draw meaningful conclusions and generate effective
recommendations that generate business value.
● Applying advanced analytics and machine learning to large datasets to
uncover insights that helps in creating new products, improving the
performance of products and automating processes.
● Use your skills to identify business challenges and translate them into
quantitative models, get them solved and deployed using the
appropriate solution methods.
● Conduct experiments and analyses to validate strategies
● You will collaborate with other scientists, engineers, product managers
and business stakeholders across Capiter to create and implement
solutions based on scientific principles.
Who you are:
● 2-3 Years of experience.
● Must be self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work with minimum
● A creative problem-solver who is passionate about digging into
sophisticated problems and devising new approaches to reach results.
● You have a strong understanding of statistics, data modelling, machine
learning and optimization techniques.
● You possess proven hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating,
analyzing, visualizing and modeling of real data.
● Extensive experience about model deployment in cloud.
● Extensive experience with programming languages such as SQL, R,