October 30, 2021
About the job
Duties and responsibilities
· Determine and analyze the need for training in our organization.
· Design, develop and facilitate training sessions for the new hires.
· Research on training methods suitable for skill development.
· Identify training skills that need to be addressed.
· Develop a training plan and instructional design material accordingly.
· Evaluate the employees after each training session.
· Monitor employee's attendance and performance during training programs.
· Arrange in-house training facilities and necessary equipment.
· Suggest the latest training approaches to make the programs more effective.
· Maintain an effective relationship with all the trainees and trainers.
· Contact internal industry experts and invite them for training sessions.
· Keep yourself updated on new training techniques and procedures.
· From 1 to 2 years of experience as a Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator or a similar role.
· Strong working knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods.
· Proficient in MS Office and database software.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to design effective training programs.
· Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
· Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Initiative, creativity, willingness to learn, and ability to juggle multiple tasks independently.